Article Written by LaKeishaHankins
Affirmations are great tools that can help you overcome fear, build your confidence, develop an abundance mind-set and more. The problem is that many people aren’t sure exactly how to write effective affirmations. Do they always have to be in present tense? Can they contain “negative” words like can’t, won’t, not, and so on?
There are plenty of differing opinions on the right and wrong ways to write effective affirmations, but the bottom line is that an affirmation can be considered effective if it works for YOU! The whole point of affirmations is to shift your thoughts and emotions to a more positive place so you feel more confident, happy, secure, abundant, or anything else you’re trying to accomplish.
Take a look at the sample affirmations below for starters and feel free to use them if they resonate with you. If not, try altering them slightly until they trigger the mind-set and emotional state you’re trying to attain.
Affirmations for Healthy Weight and Body Image:
- Today I love my body fully, deeply and joyfully.
- My body has its own wisdom and I trust that wisdom completely.
- My body is simply a projection of my beliefs about myself.
- I am growing more beautiful and luminous day by day.
- I choose to see the divine perfection in every cell of my body.
- As I love myself, I allow others to love me too.
- Flaws are transformed by love and acceptance.
- Today I choose to honor my beauty, my strength and my uniqueness.
- I love the way I feel when I take good care of myself.
- Today my own well-being is my top priority.
Affirmations for Self-Confidence and Self-Belief:
- Fear is only a feeling; it cannot hold me back.
- I know that I can master anything if I do it enough times.
- Today I am willing to fail in order to succeed.
- I believe that I have the strength to make my dreams come true.
- I’m going to relax and have fun with this, no matter what the outcome may be.
- I’m proud of myself for even daring to try; many people won’t even do that!
- Today I put my full trust in my inner guidance.
- I grow in strength with every forward step I take.
- I release my hesitation and make room for victory!
- With a solid plan and a belief in myself, there’s nothing I can’t do.
Affirmations for Abundance and Prosperity:
- I open to the flow of great abundance in all areas of my life.
- I always have more than enough of everything I need.
- Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
- Today I expand my awareness of the abundance all around me.
- I allow the universe to bless me in surprising and joyful ways.
- My grateful heart is a magnet that attracts more of everything I desire.
- Prosperity surrounds me, prosperity fills me, prosperity flows to me and through me.
- I exude passion, purpose and prosperity.
- I am always led to the people who need what I have to offer.
- As my commitment to help others grows, so does my wealth.
- My day is filled with limitless potential in joy, abundance and love.
Affirmations for Life Purpose:
- The better I know myself, the clearer my purpose becomes.
- My unique skills and talents can make a profound difference in the world.
- Today I follow my heart and discover my destiny.
- I am meant to do great things.
- I am limited only by my vision of what is possible.
- My purpose is to develop and share the best parts of myself with others.
- Today I present my love, passion, talent and joy as a gift to the world.
- I need not know the entire journey in order to take one step.
- I fulfill my life purpose by starting here, right now.
- My life purpose can be whatever I decide to make it.
Affirmations for Inner Peace:
- All is well, right here, right now.
- Peace begins with a conscious choice.
- Today I embrace simplicity, peace and solace.
- A peaceful heart makes for a peaceful life.
- I trust the universe to deliver my highest good in every situation.
- By becoming peace, I create peace in every experience.
- I am filled with the light of love, peace and joy.
- Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every tiny detail.
- Where peace dwells, fear cannot.
- Today my mission is to surrender and release.
Affirmations for Opportunity:
- Today I open my mind to the endless opportunities surrounding me.
- Opportunities are everywhere, if I choose to see them.
- I boldly act on great opportunities when I see them.
- My intuition leads me to the most lucrative opportunities.
- An opportunity is simply a possibility until I act on it.
- Some of the best opportunities are made, not found.
- Today I see each moment as a new opportunity to express my greatness.
- I expand my awareness of the hidden potential in each experience.
- Let each of my experiences today be a gateway to something even better.
- Each decision I make creates new opportunities.
Affirmations for Love:
- I am ready for a healthy, loving relationship.
- All of my relationships are meaningful and fulfilling.
- As I share my love with others the universe mirrors love back to me.
- I see everyone I meet as a soul mate.
- I trust the universe to know the type of partner who is perfect for me.
- Today I release fear and open my heart to true love.
- I am grateful for the people in my life.
- I am the perfect partner for my perfect partner.
- I deserve a loving, healthy relationship.
- I deserve to be loved and I allow myself to be loved.
Affirmations for Healing:
- I am strong and healthy.
- My energy and vitality are increasing every day.
- I open to the natural flow of wellness now.
- My inner guidance leads me to the right healing modalities for me.
- Abundant health and wellness are my birthright.
- Thank you for my strength, my health and my vitality.
- I am feeling stronger and better now.
- I love taking good care of myself.
- Today nurturing myself is my highest priority.
- Thank you for the opportunity to balance my mind, body and spirit.
Affirmations for Inner Clarity:
- Today I awaken to my higher wisdom.
- My inner voice guides me in every moment.
- I am centered, calm and clear.
- I always know the right actions to achieve my goals.
- When I know where I’m going, getting there is a cinch!
- Today I am completely tuned in to my inner wisdom.
- Harmony is always a sign that I am balanced from within.
- Thank you for showing me the way to my dreams.
- I trust my feelings and insights.
- I am detached and open to divine guidance.
Affirmations for Self-Love:
- I am filled with light, love and peace.
- I treat myself with kindness and respect.
- I don’t have to be perfect; I just have to be me.
- I give myself permission to shine.
- I honor the best parts of myself and share them with others.
- I’m proud of all I have accomplished.
- Today I give myself permission to be greater than my fears.
- I love myself no matter what.
- I am my own best friend and cheerleader.
- Thank you for the qualities, traits and talents that make me so unique.
Life Reposition Coach & Network Marketer
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Are you Hungry for success?
Are you willing to do what others are avoiding. Which means getting the work done to be successful.
Ok lets get started
1. Your Profile is the first impression. If you are not smiling not looking at your audience forget about it.
2. Your website on your profile should be your Blog. If you do not have one I suggest you use FREE Blog Factory for a Modern Look and feel. You can get one at freeblogfactory.com
3, Read at least 10 Blogs a Day and comment on them, this will give you material for what you want to blog about.
4. What does this have to do with Twitter? You have to do the opposite of what everyone else is doing on TWITTER “SELLING”
You don’t want to “SELL”.
You want to be the person with the Blog with valuable info on Your niche, either marketing, network Marketing, keywords,Facebook,Social Media. Pick one. So when you want lots of traffic, make sure you are adding value to yourself and solving PROBLEMS.
5. So everyday pick a subject you are going to write about and solve problems for… “Facebook ” ”linkedin” ”Tweeter” “keywords” just to name a few.
Read 10 Blogs about the Subject you choose, and comment on 10 Blogs about that subject, and then write your own version. Put it all together on your Blog.
6. Now you need to Automate your Direct Message when someone follows you Get a Free Automated twitter Direct Messaging account… https://www.socialoomph.com If you do not do this just do it by hand. The one I use is Tweetadder it costs $74.00 for 5 accounts and $55 for one account.
Click Here For More Info
7. The #1 way to get Attention on Twitter is with @reply These people are on LINE in the last 18 hours which is very important.
The more people you talk to the more money you make.
You can lead with your product or lead with your help.
Such as @cindyloewen would it be ok if I showed you how to make an extra income?
So you would do this at least 100 times a Day either with a Free ebook or Free tool or training and everyday you would need to check your messages on your home page of Twitter to see what they said.
8. You need a Target Marketed People to do this to, so everyday you need to follow 20 of the top leaders in the industry and Retweet their Stuff. Get some Attention for yourself.
9. Who to @Reply too.
a. Go to your search bar and search for phrases your Targeted Markets are Talking about, for example, you sell a weight loss product search for people who are saying ”I need to lose 10 pound”
b. You put “I need to lose 10 pounds”in Search bar and everyone talking about that will show up.
c. Now you send them a @(their name would be here) would it be ok if I should you how I Lost 50lbs in 3 months?
d. Check your @mentions on your Twitter home page, which is under the what are you up to Bar.
10. Follow back people who follow you. Use your discretion. There are weirdoes. You will get an email saying someone is following you.
11. Make sure you have a Facebook Profile and Fan Page and when you DM them back after they follow you. Say something like
You are cool I love Facebook to get to know people better here is my facebook page
12. Do you have a Capture page? You need to capture names, email addresses or phone numbers, if not , you can get one for free at
13. Let them know that to work with you they need to do some things first like fill out this form with their info so they can stay up to date on all your services.
I BELIEVE in You